Who said that fruit salad is eaten only during the summer? Organic, healthy and delicious salad of winter fruit with strained goat yoghurt. Try it and we promise you wonderful moments of enjoyment.
- 70 g organic coconut sugar
- 80 g organic gold sugar
- 1 liter of water
- 2 pcs star anise
- 1 vanilla stick
- 7 organic pitted apricots
- 6 organic dried figs
- 100 g organic dried banana chips
- lemon zest
- juice from lemon
- 3 pears
- 2 apples
- pomegranate seeds
- strained yoghurt "Veloudo"
- Put in a small pot the sugar, anise, vanilla and lemon zest.
- Lower the heat and boil until the sugar melts.
- Allow the mixture to cool and add the dried fruit.
- Clean the pears and apples and mix them with lemon juice and as soon as the syrup with the dried fruits is cooled, pour it over the pears and apples. Cover with plastic film and leave overnight in the refrigerator.
- The next day, we take a salad fork and serve in a deep bowl.
- Add strained goat yoghurt "Veloudo"
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.