Ingredients for the soutzoukakia
- 250g minced pork meat
- 250g minced lamb meat
- 3 slices of bread (grounded)
- 2 cloves of garlic grated
- 1 egg
- 1½ tsp cumin
- ½ tea cup olive oil
Ingredients for the yoghurt
- 300g “Bioagros” strained yoghurt "VELOUDO"
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- chili flakes
For the soutzoukakia
- In a large bowl, pour the oil, garlic and egg. Beat a little with the whisk.
- Slice the bread into pieces, the cumin and the mint.
- Mix well with your hands until the bread melts.
- Add to the mixture salt and pepper and the two minced meat.
- Mix thoroughly until the mixture is homogenized.
- Leave the mixture in the refrigerator for one hour. Shape the soutzoukakia and fry or bake them on the grill for a lighter result.
For the yoghurt sauce
• Mix in a bowl the strained yoghurt "VELOUDO", Paprika, Salt, Olive Oil and the chili flakes.
Serve the soutzoukakia on pita bread with the yoghurt sauce and “Bioagros” brown basmati rice.
Execution time: 25’
Baking Time: 15’
Servings: 4 -6