Ingredients for the soup
- 200g bulgur
- 500g Greek goat strained yoghurt «Veloudo»
- 100g butter (or 100ml olive oil)
- Oregano and Spearmint
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the bulgur with salt in a pot.
- Once cooked, keep a little broth (2-3 tablespoons) and dissolve with this the yoghurt.
- Remove the pot from the heat and slowly pour the mixture of broth and yoghurt.
- In a pan heat the butter with the spearmint and then add it to the saucepan.
- Finally, add fresh oregano and pepper.
Serve the sorvas lukewarm or cold!
Execution and Baking time: 40’
Servings: 6 - 8