Ingredients for the fettuccine
- 500g fettuccine
- 320g turkey sausage, Bioagros’ "Meatme"
- 150g butter (or 150ml olive oil)
- 2 onions finely chopped
- Colorful peppers cut into strips
- 100ml white wine
- 150g chopped mushrooms "Fine Kitchen" by BioAgros
- 200g tomato paste "Fine Kitchen" of Bioagros
- 1 Bioagros strained goat yoghurt "Veloudo"
- 200g Bioagros Graviera "Lesvigal"
- Salt, Pepper
- In a saucepan, boil the fettuccine with salt and strain
- Melt 70 g butter and melt (ζετάμε) the fettuccine.
- In a pan, sauté the onion with the remaining butter. Then add the mushrooms and sausages and as soon as they brown, we quench with wine.
- Once the wine evaporates, add the tomato paste, water, salt and pepper.
- Leave the sauce to boil over medium heat for 10 minutes and add the peppers. Continue cooking for 5-6 minutes.
- Grate the graviera and mix it with yoghurt.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and gently mix the "Veloudo" yoghurt with the cheeses inside the sauce.
Serve the fettuccine with grated graviera and extra sauce!
Execution and Cooking Time: 30'
Servings: 4 - 6