- 100 ml full fat milk
- 30g icing sugar
- 3 gelatin leaves
- 200g organic strained goat yoghurt "Veloudo"
- 175g organic Goat Kefir "Veloudo"
- 1 vanilla powder
- Walnuts (optionally)
- Put the gelatin leaves in a bowl with cold water and allow them to soak for 2-3 minutes until they are softened and "inflated". • In a large bowl place the yoghurt, the kefir and icing sugar and mix them with a wire until the mixture is homogenized.
- Heat the milk and put it in a bowl.
- When the gelatins are ready, drain them well and put them in the bowl of hot milk, along with the vanilla, and stir well with a wire until they are dissolved.
- We take 4 individual soufflé forms and cover the inside with a membrane, making sure there are no gaps.
- Fill the forms with our mixture and put them in the refrigerator to cool for 3-4 hours.
- When they cool well, take the panna cotta off the forms and place them on a dish, remove the membrane and serve with honey and walnuts optionally.
Execution and Cooking Time: 30'