- 400 g beef mince
- 4 eggplants cut in the middle
- 2 medium onions finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 200 ml white wine
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 200 ml of olive oil
- Salt, pepper, sugar
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 400 g strained goat yogurt "Veloudo"
- 150 g grated Graviera cheese
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- Salt, pepper and freshly ground
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Cut the eggplants in the middle, with a knife and put them in a pan.
- Pour olive oil on the eggplants with a brush, salt and sprinkle with a little sugar. Place the eggplants in the oven for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, pour the olive oil and sauté the onion into medium to strong heat until it withers.
- Add the garlic and beef mince while continuing the sauté for 8 -10’. Pour wine and boil it until the wine evaporates completely.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper and parsley, boiling the mince on low heat for about 30 minutes until the liquids evaporate completely.
- Put in a bowl the yogurt, half the grain, eggs, nutmeg, salt, pepper and stir. Keep the cream aside.
- Melt the flesh in eggplants with a fork, fill them with the meat mixture and then spread the yogurt cream. Sprinkle with the rest of the Graviera cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 180oC until they get color.
Execution and Cooking Time: 90'