- 1 pack of traditional pie leaves
- 100 g butter
- Olive oil
- 1 egg
For the stuffing
- 350g grated Feta cheese
- 170g organic goat yoghurt "Veloudo"
- 100g grated Gouda cheese
- 4 tbs. olive oil
- 4 tbs. milk
- 2 eggs
- In a deep bowl mix the filling materials (It needs to be quite fluid).
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Butter the baking dish and pour 1/3 of the leaves, putting oil in between and spread half the filling.
- Apply 1/3 of the leaves again, pasting oil and spreading the rest of the filling.
- Place the last leaves by putting oil in between.
- Lastly, we cut in the shape of a rhombus or square, mix the egg and pour our pie. Put the butter on the surface in small pieces.
- Bake for about half an hour at 170 degrees.
Execution and Cooking Time: 80'