Ingredients for the dough
- 250 gr. Veloudo organic goat yogurt
- 120 gr. unsalted butter at room temperature
- 180 gr. sugar
- 3 eggs
- 300 gr. organic all-purpose flour BioAgros
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp soda
- 3 tbsp organic cocoa BioAgros
Ingredients for the cream
- 500 gr. vegetable cream (with sugar)
- 100 gr. sour cherry jam
- Mix the butter with the sugar in a mixer for 2-3 minutes until it becomes fluffy.
- Add the yogurt, one by one the eggs and the vanilla. Continue mixing on low speed until you have a nice homogeneous mixture.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, soda and cocoa.
- Slowly pour the flour into the mixture and mix with a spatula.
- Pour some of the mixture into the special cases for cupcakes. Make sure to fill the cases by 2/3.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for about 20-25 minutes depending on the oven.
- Test with a toothpick by piercing the center of 2 cupcakes and if it comes out clean then they are ready.
- Put the vegetable cream and sour cherry jam in a bowl and beat them until it thickens.
- Put it in a cornet and after the cupcakes have cooled, put the cream on top.
Tips: We can decorate with maraschino cherry and chocolate truffle.
Recipe by Panagiotis Bracho