Ingredients for the dough
- 150 gr. butter at room temperature
- 450 gr. organic all-purpose flour BioAgros
- 100 gr. sugar
- 1 egg yolk
Ingredients for the filling
- 4 peeled apples cut into large cubes
- 200 gr. organic gold sugar BioAgros
- 150 ml of water
- 1 tsp Corn flour
Ingredients for the cream
- 500 gr. Veloudo organic goat yogurt
- 170 gr. whipping cream
- 50 gr. organic sugar powder BioAgros
- Zest from a lemon
- Put all the ingredients for the dough in a bowl and knead them until they are homogeneous. We don't want to make it too long.
- If the dough is too soft, put it in the fridge for a while to firm up.
- Spread the dough in a round, tall pan and pierce the base with a fork to prevent it from swelling.
- Bake it for 20 minutes at 180°C in a preheated oven and after it is baked, leave it aside to cool.
- Melt the sugar in a pan, pour the apples in and mix them carefully so as not to burn with the caramel.
- In a deep bowl, dissolve the corn flour in the water and pour it into the pan and continue boiling for two or three minutes until the filling thickens, on low heat.
- After the filling has cooled, place it in the tart and bake it for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- In a bowl, beat the ingredients for the cream until they are fluffy like whipped cream.
- As soon as the tart has cooled, spread the cream on top.
Recipe by Panagiotis Bracho