Ingredients for the traditional tzatziki
- 300g strained yoghurt "VELOUDO" BioAgros
- 1 cucumber grated and drained BioAgros
- ½ clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp vinegar white or cider
- 1/2 small dill, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Clean the cucumber and rub it on the grater.
- Put the grated cucumber in a very absorbent paper to leave all of its moisture. We drain it very well.
- Put the strained yoghurt "VELOUDO" in a bowl and then add the cucumber and 3 tbsp vinegar white or cider.
- Add salt.
- Beat the garlic in the mortar along with the olive oil and add it to the yoghurt. Stir until the materials are homogenized.
- Chop the dill, add it to yogurt, salt and pepper.
- Leave it in the refrigerator and, after cooling, serve it.
Serve with Dolmadakia, fresh herbs and olive oil.
Execution Time: 10 '- 12'
Servings: 4 -6