Ingredients for base
- 1 ½ cup of all – purpose flour
- 1 cup organic goat strained yogurt Veloudo
- ½ cup of seed oil
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 11/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbl. Baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 vanilla powder
- Lemon zest
- Icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- In the mixer, add one cup of sugar, eggs, vanilla, yogurt, seed oil and lemon zest and beat very well.
- Mix in a deep bowl the baking powder, flour and salt.
- Combine the two mixes and mix until the mixture is homogenized.
- Butter and fry a cake form (round with a hole in the middle or rectangles), place the mixture in the cake form and bake the cake for about 45 minutes.
- Add the remaining sugar with the lemon juice in a bowl and heat them to moderate temperature until the sugar is completely melted.
- When the cake is ready (check it with a toothpick), remove it from the oven and let it cool for about 10-15 minutes.
- Take the cake off the form and pour it with the syrup we just made.
- When the cake is cooled, sprinkle with icing sugar.
Enjoy the lemon cake with tea or coffee.
Execution and Cooking Time: 70'