Ingredients for the chicken breasts
- 5 chicken breast fillets
- 500ml milk
- 400gr corn flour
- 100gr “Bioagros” cornflakes n/S
- Seed oil
- Salt, Curry
Ingredients for the sauce
- 170gr “Bioagros” strained yoghurt “Veloudo”
- 2 pickles chopped in large pieces
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp curry
- Chili (optional)
For the chicken breasts
- Cut the chicken fillets into sticks and sprinkle with salt and curry.
- In a large bowl, mix corn flour with the cornflakes and a little curry. Bread the chicken. Gently rub it to remove the unnecessary mixture.
- In another bowl put the milk and dump the chicken.
- Roll once again, cover with a film and leave the chicken sticks in the refrigerator for a while (until the sauce is made).
- After making the sauce, in a non-stick pan, heat the seed oil and fry the chicken sticks on medium heat until golden brown.
Serve the Chicken Fingers on a platter complemented with the spicy sauce "VELOUDO".
Execution time: 40’