Ingredients for base
- 300gr. Melomakarona – honey cookies (of those that left the festivities)
Ingredients for cream
- 300gr. cream cheese
- 300gr. strained goat yogurt Veloudo
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- Lemon zest
- 1 vanilla
Ingredients for Coating
- 1 jar of strawberry jam with pieces of fruit
- Crush the melomacarona in the blender and apply it to the bottom of a tart pan.
- Pull them with a spoon to make a tight, compact mass. Bake it for 5 minutes in the oven at 180oC and let it cool down.
- Mix in the blender the cream cheese with the yogurt, lemon zest, vanilla and sugar.
- Spread the mixture on the base and put the cheese cake in the refrigerator for a few hours and then place the jam.
In order to better spread the jam, warm it gently to a non-stick pot with water.
Execution and Cooking Time: 30'